Drum Technologies Ltd is an Audio and Web Conferencing service company incorporated in England and Wales (registered no. 9019839).
By using www.thisisdrum.com, the (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). In order to use the service, Drum will set up an account on your behalf. (“account”). Your account will consist of your email, display name, password, conference access number and PIN. Your account information is displayed in the settings area of Drum.
You are using our free service with audio and web components; we do not charge you directly for the use of the Service.
For audio conferencing dial in, each user of the Service, including you and your Participant(s), will be charged the prevailing Network Operator Call Charge rate for calls to the dial-in number applicable to the service that you use.
You agree to Drum contacting you for feedback on your experience of the web meeting solution.
- To use the Service you must provide a valid email address, your full legal name and any other information requested in the signup process.
- We will provide you with an access number and PIN for your audio conference.
- Your login, audio PIN is for the use of one person only, sharing accounts is not permitted.
- You are responsible for the security of your account and password.
- Drum is not responsible for content uploaded and or posted to your account.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you upload to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain your intellectual property.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You understand that Drum uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- The Service is available through modern browsers only.
- We expect you to use our Service fairly. You may create unlimited meetings and upload unlimited files to the Service subject to the following limits.
- Individual files, maximum size 25MB.
- Total monthly uploads are limited to 10GB.
- A maximum of 255 meeting participants per meeting.
Please contact us if you require higher limits. email@example.com
- Any participant that is invited to Drum who is not a full Drum user, will access the service as a guest. Guest users can participate in all meetings they are invited to, but cannot create their own meetings in Drum.
- By using the Service you expressly understand and agree that Drum shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from your use of the Service.
- Participating in the beta trial does not give you any rights to ongoing use of the Service.
- Drum has the right to cease the service at any time.
- To cancel your account email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account information and content will be deleted from the Service within 60 days. Your information cannot be recovered once your account is terminated.
- Drum in its sole discretion has the right to terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Service if you are in breach of these terms
- You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- The Service is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
- Drum reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Support for the service is available during UK business hours, 9am – 5pm. Please email email@example.com. We will respond on a reasonable endeavours basis.
- Drum does not provide support for any 3rd party software or services.
- The look, feel and design of the Service is subject to copyright© 2017 Drum Technologies Limited. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission of Drum Technologies Limited.
- Drum reserves the right to update these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any update to the Service including new or modified features shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.