We have been discussing each feature within ShareAnywhere Web Meetings over the past 12 weeks. Having discussed each major feature we wanted to provide you with an overview of ShareAnywhere’s major features.
When combining each feature, ShareAnywhere provides a comprehensive alternative to face-to-face meetings. The selection of features replicates the face-to-face meeting into an online environment. From creating the meeting right through to replaying the meeting, Drum makes meetings effortless with no downloads or system requirements. Here is the overview of the features built into Drum’s ShareAnywhere:
- Creating a meeting at a click of a button
- Joining a meeting with a unique URL
- Waiting room functionality
- Web audio and video (WebRTC)
- File upload and collaboration tools
- Sharing your screen
- Live chat, decision making and task assignment
- Meeting replay in real-time
We covered each of these main features in more detail over the past 12 weeks. These posts can be found here if you are looking to understand how best to use each feature:
- Join ShareAnywhere with just a URL
- Waiting room functionality with online meetings on ShareAnywhere
- Meeting roles and what they mean in ShareAnywhere
- How important is it for you to have full control of the online meeting?
- To unlock or lock your web meeting?
- Straightforward file uploads with Drum’s ShareAnywhere web meeting solution
- Generate ideas, build concepts… Or just collaborate with ShareAnywhere’s whiteboard
- ShareAnywhere collaboration tools make web meetings better than a real meeting
- Drum’s ShareAnywhere introduces web based video communication with active speaker functionality enhancing the web meeting experience
- See what I see with ShareAnywhere Web Meeting screen sharing
- Benefit from hassle free instant meeting minutes
- The meeting replay places meeting attendees within the meeting environment in real-time once the meeting has been completed